Grand Rapids Managed Services Provided By Micro Visions
Are You Tired of Your IT Support Provider Making Money Off You While You Continue to Struggle with the Same Technology Problems?
What if your IT support providers had a business model that incentivized the prioritization of delivering problem-free computing for your business?
The current time plus materials system is flawed, ensuring IT support providers continue to be financially rewarded even when their clients’ networks and systems are experiencing consistent failures.
By contrast, Micro Visions charges a fixed cost to provide Managed IT Services that are designed to protect our clients’ IT systems while attaining mutually aligned goals. We place a high priority on the achievement of a problem-free IT environment to support our clients’ unique workflow. The team of IT professionals at Micro Visions partners with our clients to keep their organizational processes productive and profitable.
Four Benefits of Flat-Rate Managed Services For Grand Rapids Organizations
- Predictable Monthly Technology Costs
- No Long-Term Commitments
- Fees Paid Out in Affordable Monthly Installments
- Fully Scalable Services to Reduce Overspending
What Can I Expect from Micro Visions’ Flat-Rate Information Technology Management and Maintenance Services?
- Server Management
- Network Management
- 24/7 Help Desk Support
- Remote And On-Site Support Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Business Continuity Strategies
- Vendor Management
- Virtual CIO Services
Whatever your vision might be, the Micro Visions team of IT professionals makes it our highest priority to ensure that your IT systems are configured and maintained in a way that supports your objectives.
The features of our Securelink Essentials Flat-Rate Managed IT Services include:
- Team Approach: Your company gains an IT department of professionals, including chief information officers, information technology consultants, network engineers, system engineers, system administrators, and technicians.
- Comprehensive Technical Support: From access to 24/7/365 help desk support, remote assistance, or on-site support, your issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner.
- Vendor Management: Support for all technology-related devices is provided through vendor management services. You can spend your time more productively rather than contacting copier, printer, phone system, mobile phone, Internet Service Providers, cloud-hosted services, and other contracted providers.
- Hardware and Software as a Service: Considering the fast pace of technology, often it makes business sense to avoid capital expenditures and write off technology expenses on a monthly basis while keeping equipment and software refreshed with hardware (HaaS) and software (SaaS) as a Service.
- Managed Backup Solution: Our Securelink Backup service provides a fully-managed backup solution encompassing hardware, software, off-site data replication, and storage, test restores, backup monitoring and issue resolution should the need arise. Optional services include both local and cloud-based virtualization of down servers.
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Disaster recovery planning is more than just having reliable backups. Frequently companies are unaware of the impact and cost of having key systems unavailable even for a day.
Call Micro Visions now to learn more about our Managed IT Services in Grand Rapids.