Choose Micro Visions for Your MS Office 365 Migration & Support
Micro Visions is West Michigan’s go-to Microsoft partner and cloud service provider for Office 365, the cloud-based, all-in-one suite of Microsoft software products for work place productivity.
The key advantage of using Office 365 is that it is cloud-based, which means your team is always running the latest version of apps like Word or Excel, and the files are automatically saved and synced. Office 365 includes storage for each user and can be used on any device, whether you’re at your desk or on the go. Office 365 also has flexible plans, so Micro Visions can tailor your Office 356 package to the exact needs of your business.
Top Benefits Our Clients Have Enjoyed by Moving to MS Office 365
Small, medium and enterprise level businesses in the Grand Rapids metropolitan area are rapidly adopting the move to Microsoft’s Office 365 cloud-based service because it scales quickly and reduces overall software licensing and support expense.
- You’re up and running no mater what – power failures, hardware catastrophes no longer impact your workers, who can continue to work, and sync, from anywhere.
- Data security in the cloud is no longer an issue. Office 365 has built-in security and continuous compliance that Micro Visions can monitor on your behalf.
- Your team can work anywhere, any time. This increases productivity during travel, flex time, and even can reduce productivity lost due to illness.
- Your team can stay organized. With Office 365, email, calendar and contacts are all synchronized to work together. Update a contact on your mobile phone and it will be automatically updated across all your devices.
- Office 365 has a predictable monthly cost and flexible monthly billing process that lets you add or decrease the number of users to suit your needs. You’re not locked into a contract and you change plans at any time to suit your growing business needs. This kind of scalable solution is a perfect way to get started on the cloud.
- Larger mailbox storage is available through Office 365, allowing for archiving of important business communications without the need to constantly attempt to sort and reduce email due to storage limitations.
- Simplified licensing and version control makes IT management easier and less expensive with Office 365. Your team uses the same license and version of software.
How Micro Visions Can Help You Make the Office 365 Transition
Office 365 may look easy to set up and manage, but there are a lot of moving parts on the administrative end, and that’s where we can help. On day one, we’ll assess different factors within your operation and make an objective recommendation of the services you need and the best approach to migration. Some companies will migrate one department at a time, while others will engage us to manage a simultaneous, company-wide implementation. We map out the migration plan with you and leverage our technical expertise to ensure your transition to Office 365 goes as smoothly as possible.
After the transition, we’re available for in-service and Office 365 training for your team if needed, or to provide help desk support.
What’s Included with an Office 365 Implementation
Office 365 contains the same suite of Microsoft Office products that you and your team may already be familiar with. This means that after sign up, you may only have to address some simple changes, assign logins, and your team can hit the ground running. Office 365 Business includes the following Microsoft Office apps:
- Outlook: All of your email, schedules, tasks, and contacts organized in one place.
- Word: Create and share documents with the world’s most versatile and familiar word processing tool.
- PowerPoint: Design, collaborate, and present impressive presentations that help you deliver your ideas and impress your audience.
- Excel: Collect, sort, and visualize your data however you need it.
- One Note: A digital notebook for your entire team’s ideas, meeting notes, and to-dos in one place.
- Publisher: Familiar, simple tools to create and share professional-looking publications that make an impact.
Each member of your team is allowed to install these apps on up to 5 of their devices, such as Windows PC, Mac, or mobile devices. This plan also includes 1 Terabyte of storage per user for file sharing and storage.
If you so choose, and if it makes sense for your company and team, the following features may be added with Office 365 Business Premium:
- Skype for Business: Unlimited IM, calling, HD video calling, plus sharing and collaboration all rolled into one package.
- Email: Business-class email, calendar, and contacts with 50 Gigabytes of storage per user.
- Work Management & Online Scheduling Tools: Helps keep everyone organized, on-task, and shields against double-booking.
- Social Network: Gives your employees a place to communicate and collaborate, especially branch to branch.
Office 365 can support up to 300 users, however, enterprise packages are available. Whatever the size of your team, Micro Visions will listen to your wants and needs, help you through making an objective decision, and take care of the implementation and maintenance of your Office 365 deployment. Ready to get started? Give us a call at (616) 776-0400 or Contact Us to learn more about Office 365.