Consider how advantageous it would be to your company or organization if your IT provider had real business incentives to create a problem-free computer network. Typically, when you’re down, your IT provider is financially rewarded. By contrast, we charge a fixed cost to provide IT managed services that protect your information technology systems, while attaining mutually aligned goals. In addition, we are rewarded for a problem-free environment. At Micro Visions, as your managed service provider, we truly partner with you to keep your business productive and profitable.
Flat-Rate Information Technology Consultant Services
Our Securelink Essentials Flat-Rate IT managed services include server management, network management,(a 24-hour) help desk, remote and on-site support services, disaster recovery planning, business continuity planning, vendor management, and virtual CIO services. Whatever your business vision, our information technology consultant experts can make sure your IT systems are working towards those goals and not swimming upstream against them.
Features of Securelink Essentials Flat-Rate IT Managed Services Include:
- All the features of our Securelink Essentials IT Managed Services
- Team Approach: Your company gains an IT department of professionals including chief information officers, information technology consultants, network engineers, system engineers, system administrators, and technicians.
- Comprehensive Technical Support: From access to 24/7/365 help desk support, remote assistance, or on-site support, your issues are resolved in the most timely and effective manner.
- Vendor Management: Support for all technology-related devices is provided through vendor management services. You can spend your time more productively rather than contacting copier, printer, phone system, mobile phone, Internet Service Providers, cloud-hosted services and other contracted providers.
- Hardware and Software as a Service: Considering the fast pace of technology, often it makes business sense to avoid capital expenditures and write off technology expenses on a monthly basis while keeping equipment and software refreshed with hardware (HaaS) and software (SaaS) as a Service.
- Managed Backup Solution: Our Securelink Backup service provides a fully-managed backup solution encompassing hardware, software, off-site data replication and storage, test restores, backup monitoring, and issue resolution should the need arise. Optional services include both local and cloud-based virtualization of down servers.
- Disaster Recovery Planning: Disaster recovery planning is more than just having reliable backups. Frequently companies are unaware of the impact and cost having key systems unavailable even for a day.
Let Micro Visions, a leading managed service provider in Grand Rapids Michigan, and our team of information technology consultant professionals monitor, manage, and maintain your company’s IT resources so you can focus your energy on running your business instead of trying to manage technology issues.
For further information or to setup a meeting, contact us at 616-776-0400 or fill in the contact form.