IT Solutions for a Business Owner
Technology is a trusted, all-weather friend all business owners of the 21st century must have by their side. No matter what product or service you offer, a well-implemented and maintained IT solution supports your efforts to gain a competitive edge.
Why is IT Investment Important?
Deloitte’s Global Cost Management Survey 2019 reveals that out of 1200 senior executives across major regions and industries, 71% listed cost-reduction as a planned initiative in the next 24 months. Technology has emerged as the sole growth driver that has a proven track record of boosting performance while reducing costs.
All contemporary companies are tech-driven companies, or they need to transform into one to stay competitive. Calling the computer guy once a month to get that petty issue fixed is just not going to cut it anymore. Your business needs more than just an IT vendor who maintains your website. You need a long-term IT partner who is a one-stop contact point for keeping the computers running as well as advising on future IT strategy. A robust, scalable, and secure IT infrastructure functioning 24×7 has become a necessity rather than a competitive edge.
How Does IT Benefit My Business?
Efficient operations and acquisition of more customers at reduced costs are just the beginning of the endless transformative powers of IT. Investing in an end-to-end, secure, always-on IT framework goes a long way in streamlining your business. Whether you have a small business or a mid-sized one, there is an IT solution tailored to your needs. Major business benefits of IT are:
- Online Opportunities – Taking your business online unlocks new business avenues. You can service your clients faster, better, more professionally, and more efficiently.
- Communication – Instant communication paves the way for better decision-making, closer collaboration with remotely located stakeholders, and expansion into new geographies.
- Efficiency – Your workflows and processes are smoother. Routine stuff like invoicing, payments, and receipts are all handled automatically, freeing up your employees to focus on more valuable tasks.
- Competitive Edge – Leveraging latest IT solutions keeps you ahead of the competition in all aspects of the business.
- Cost savings – IT can reduce manual work processes to generate a more predictable, accurate output while reducing expenditure.
- Digital Avenues – Online advertising is available at a lower cost and has a wider reach. Your cost of acquiring, retaining, and servicing customers goes down drastically.
Micro Visions IT Services for Your Business
Each business is different and needs to tailor its IT strategy to the workflow. We have all your requirements covered, with the following customizable service offerings:
- Maintenance and Technical Support
- Helpdesk Management
- Consulting and Project Management
- Network Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Virtual CIO
- Flat-Rate Managed Services
- Secure Automated Backup
- Disaster Recovery Services
- Microsoft Office 365 Service and Support